Finding it really hard to concentrate on studying for longer periods of time? Tired of working hard for hours on end, without knowing what the final result is going to be? Need some motivation to toil hard until the day of the exam? Well, you have come to the right place. Here, in this article, you can read a few motivational to study hard.
Motivational Quotes to Study Hard
1.“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
This is one of the most important motivational quotes to study hard. So keep persevering if you wish to see a good end result for all your hard work. It is not ability alone that chooses the outcome in an event, it is the desire of the candidate and how much that desire has helped or driven him/her to work hard.
2. Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. – George Washington Carver
Don’t think about making excuses for not being able to concentrate or study. Don’t think about procrastinating work so that you can enjoy something else by making the lame excuse of “I’ll do it later”. According to Carver, in one of the most famous motivational quotes to study hard, most failures start there.
3. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
One of the common excuses students make during exams is that they do not have enough time. Well, you get 24 hrs a day, the same as any other being on this planet. Hence, try to make use of it more efficiently than making such an excuse, according to one of the famous motivational quotes to study hard by H. Jackson Brown Jr.
4. The earlier you start working on something, the earlier you will see results. -Anonymous
Do not procrastinate- that is the essence of this quote, another of the famous motivational quotes to study hard. Do not keep putting off things to the last possible moment, and then complain about not having enough time. Start early, finish early. You will then have time to revise and will feel confident about yourself.
5. Life is short. Live it. Fear is natural. Face it. Memory is powerful. Use it.-Anonymous
It is natural to feel scared and tensed before an exam. But as the quote says, rely on your memory power, and during preparing for the exam, prepare your memory by working hard, enough to make it reliable. The tension that you feel will be dissipated by the triumph of memory when it comes to exams.
6. Do what is right, not what is easy.-Anonymous
Prepare thoroughly for an exam. Do not seek easy ways out. Even during exams, do the right thing and answer the questions truthfully, rather than trying to cheat to get more marks and better results.
7. You don’t have to be great to start. But you have to start to be great.-Anonymous
Do not compare yourself with your peers, about how good they are at things that you are not. You can develop knowledge and skills through constant practice and hard work. So don’t lose your time fretting over such a simple matter.
8. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
It is good to be a little of both the kinds of people Maxwell talks about, in one of his motivational quotes to study hard. It is fine to take a risk during exams for questions you feel like you know the answer to, rather than leaving them unanswered, losing the marks you could have scored. But do not be too risky, to get things done, be wise about it.
9. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.-Anonymous
Do not try to validate yourself after underperforming in an exam by saying you can just work hard the next time. Do not wait for the next time. Start now, start working hard so that you will not have to make the same excuses twice.
10. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
It is okay if you didn’t make it to an exam or a test the first time. Now you know which all areas you should focus more on, and which all are that you are strong in. Devise a study plan accordingly and work hard, you will for sure see results.
Hope this article was of help to you to get yourself motivated through some of the famous motivational quotes to study hard. We wish you all the best! Remember that hard work always pays off!