Filling the Christ University Form for B Com is one of the first important steps you need to complete correctly in order to gain Christ University admission for B Com. The Bachelors of Commerce, also known as the Christ B Com course is one of the best courses offered by Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru. The college is placed among the top 10 Universities in India. It has been recognized by UGC, MHRD. The college has been ranked second by India Today and ranked 8th by The Week in the year 2019. It is known for its highest placement record and good student exchange program.
Things to remember while filling Christ University Form for B Com:
All the students appearing for this exam must make sure that they have read and fulfilled all the eligibility criteria and have to keep all the necessary documents ready with them before they proceed to fill the Christ University Form for B Com 2021. The necessities in the process are:
- Email ID
- Personal details
- Education qualification details
- One Identity proof (Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport, etc)
- Scanned Photograph and signature in .jpg/jpeg format and size should not be more than 50kb.
- Debit or credit cards.
Steps to fill the Christ University Form for B Com 2021
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Fill the application form
- Step 3 – Upload the documents
- Step 4 – Pay the application fee
- Step 5 – Download or take the print of the application form
How to Fill the Christ University Form for B Com 2021
Step 1: Registration
Students have to visit the official website of Christ University and click the ‘Admission’ tab. Click on the Christ BCom registration tab. Do the registration by entering the name (as per the Class 10 marksheet), email ID, and password. Enter the verification code that will be sent on the registered email ID and click on the ‘OK’ tab.
Step 2: Fill the application form
As soon as you login start filling the Christ University B Com registration form.Fill in the necessary fields like personal details, academic details, contact details, and correspondence address, etc.
Step 3: Upload the documents
After you have filled all the necessary details in Christ University B Com application form 2021, you have to upload your photographs and signature. It is advised to scan and upload the recent photograph only. The size should be (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with a white background). Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Students have to pay the requisite Christ University B Com 2021 application fee. The application fee will be Rs 5000. you can pay the fee by debit card, credit card, or net banking. After paying the fee, Students should take a printout of the receipt for future references.
Step 5: Download or take the print of the application form
After you have filled up the application form and have made the required application fee payment, you are required to take printouts of the Christ University B Com application form 2021 for future use.
Eligibility For Christ University B Com
Pass in class 12 (10+2) is the minimum eligibility for applying or admission.
Important points to remember
- You are not supposed to send any original mark sheets through post or courier.
- Do not misplace or lose the receipt of the online payment acknowledgment slip copy as the Online application form will only be processed by the Office of Admissions on the basis of this receipt and other supporting documents.
- The institution is not responsible for any application that reaches after the stipulated date or time and such applications will not be processed.
- Do not ignore any of the Terms, Conditions, and guidelines as it shall not be considered as an excuse for non-fulfillment of any stipulated process.
- It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for 2 years, there will be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
- Fees should be paid within the stipulated date for the first year and before the commencement of final examinations of the 2nd semester for the second year.
- All those admitted to the programme will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost.
- Admitted students who wish to avail Bank Loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
- The decision of the Admission Committee is final and binding.