SLAT Application form filling is done in order to appear for the SLAT which is also known as the Symbiosis Law Admission Test. It is the entrance test to programs offered by the Symbiosis law school. This article will give you an idea of how to fill the application form for the entrance exam of the program.
SLAT Application Form Filling
The application process for the exam can be done through the official website of Symbiosis International University or Symbiosis Law School. The various steps of the process are given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of SLAT Admission 2021.
- Click on the application link.
- It will ask you to log in. If you have not registered yet, you need to register by clicking on the “Register Now” button.
- On the page displayed, click on the “New Registration” link.
- Read the instructions given carefully and then check the box underneath it and click on the “I Agree” button.
- Fill in basic registration details like your name, contact number, and email ID and click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- The newly created ID and its password will be sent to the given mobile number and email ID.
- Verify your account using the link sent to your email.
Step 2: Filling in the Details
- You can log in again using the new ID and password.
- Here, you are supposed to fill in your details in the SLAT Application Form.
- The personal details that need to be filled in include your name, gender, date of birth, and blood group.
- Address details that need to be filled include house address, city, the state you are in, pin code of the location, contact details such as the mobile number, and email address.
- The education details that need to be filled in include the institute of study, the board you followed, year of passing 10th and 12th standards, percentage of marks obtained, the passing years, etc.
- You need to also give your institute preference details here, as to which one you prefer among morning and afternoon institute sessions.
Step 3: Uploading an image and filling in other details
- In this step, you need to upload a scanned passport size image of yourself.
- Click on the browse button and select an image from your system and click on upload.
- You can enter your choice of venue of the SLAT exam and city here.
- Also fill in the details of your parents including their names, occupations, and contact numbers.
- After filling in all the required information save the details and click on continue.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- In the next step, after filling the SLAT admission form, you will have to pay the fee for the exam.
- The payment can be done through internet banking, credit cards, debit cards, demand drafts, or through cash.
- The fee payment is facilitated by Indian Bank Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, and Bill desk gateway.
- Click on the Make Payment option.
- Choose a payment option.
- Fill in the details required and make payment.
Step 5: Previewing and taking Print
- After completing the payment, click on the review option.
- Review all the details you have entered in the SLAT Admission 2021 application form.
- Take a printout and keep it for future reference.
Things to Remember
- The image that should be uploaded must be of the formal jpg, jpeg, or gif, and the size should not exceed 100 KB.
- The photograph should be taken within the immediate three months.
- The photograph should preferably have a white background.
Hope this article gave you an idea of how to fill the SLAT Application Form. Click here to read more about the preparation strategy for the exam. We wish you all the best for the exam!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
More Articles about SLAT: