BBA IPU is the Bachelor of Business Administration program offered by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, more widely known as Indraprastha University. The admissions process for IPU BBA is done through the IPU CET BBA, the entrance exam to the university. Any student who has completed a 10+2 course with 50% marks and English as a subject is considered eligible to appear for the exam.
Placements at IPU
BBA is a dynamic undergraduate course that is updated to the requirements of the industry. BBA graduates are skilled in various skills, which make them of great value for businesses and industries, including best management practices, finance, accounts, business, marketing, etc. The basics, as well as advanced management principles, are taught to BBA students. The course is not limited to theoretical concepts; it also offers practical knowledge through internships and exposures to industry. Not only that, but BBA also contributes to the development of communication skills and the development of a student in its overall personality.
The IPU has a Placement Cell that offers industrial training and jobs to the students in the IPU BBA program. Being one of the most sought-after institutions, companies appear to conduct walk-in interviews and campus selections regularly. The university can maintain 70 to 80 percent placements in each batch. Nearly 150 companies visit IPU every year to recruit students.
Recruitment Fields for a BBA Student
BBA students have a wide range of skills. They can therefore take on professional possibilities in many fields, both privately and in governmental sectors. Some standard recruitment fields after BBA are given below.
- Sales & Marketing: Marketing for BBA graduates is another popular recruiting area. BBA refreshers are often hired for entrance positions by private organizations and start-ups. Although these positions do not offer the most attractive salary packages, they offer excellent opportunities for learning and experience.
- Human Resource Management: All key organizations and companies have to have HR departments. HR Management is a part of the BBA curriculum, and businesses prefer BBA graduates.
- Supply Chain Management: For management graduates, SCM is a popular choice. It is essential for the automotive and manufacturing industries.
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance Sector (BFSI): BFSI is one of the leading BBA-graduate recruiters. In this field, the financial accounting and economic skills gained during the course are highly required.
- Finance and Accounting: The branch of finance and accounting is a brilliant field for BBA graduates. A BBA graduate will look for career opportunities in this sector in many main fields.
- E-commerce: The importance and the share of e-commerce and the number of transactions made on e-commerce platforms are growing continuously. In what is known as hyperlocal supply systems, a range of service aggregates now often merge brick and mortar marketplaces with online platforms. BBA students may also work in these companies to start a career.
Courses to Pursue After BBA from GGSIPU
Some students may even want to go for higher education after their BBA IPU. Since BBA has an acclaimed bachelor’s degree course for three years in many fields, it encourages candidates to hunt for higher choices. Some of the famous courses after completing the BBA are as mentioned below:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Master of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Education
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Law
IPU is one of the top universities in India for pursuing a BBA. The students who passed out after completing the BBA IPU course are placed in some of the top companies in India and also outside India. You can get yourself enrolled in the university after clearing the IPU CET BBA Exam. Click here to know more about the preparations strategy for the exam.