Christ University BBA entrance exam is the exam for you if you want to enter the management field from one of the best universities in India. Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru is one of the most well-known private universities in India with accreditation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. It conducts an entrance exam called CUET (Christ University Entrance Exam) for admission in available courses such as BBA, Bcom, Btech, BBA LLB, etc. Detailed information about the Christ University BBA entrance exam (CUET) will help you to understand the criteria for admission to Christ BBA.
Christ University declares the admission and CUET date on its official website. The exam is conducted in three sessions. Candidates who qualify CUET have to appear for other rounds, including micro presentation, skill assessment, and personal interview. These rounds occur in two slots according to the given dates. The shortlisted students need to qualify all these to get admission to Christ University BBA.
How Difficult is CUET?
- When we talk about the difficulty of CUET, it is under the category of easy to moderate.
- The English Language Section and Reasoning Section are easier than the Quantitative Reasoning section.
- You need to be well-versed with the current affairs of the past 6-12 months in order to perform well in the General Knowledge section. Pay special attention to the Economy and Indian Businesses.
- The Data Interpretation Section is pretty basic if you are well versed with how to interpret the graphs, understand the questions, and apply concepts of percentage.
- Even though the syllabus is similar to other BBA entrance exams, you should know the admission criteria and syllabus of Christ BBA individually as well.
- If you have been following the essential tips for the preparation of the entrance exam and solving sample papers of the previous year, then it is not hard to qualify for CUET as it is all based on your 9th to 10th (in some sections 12th class studies).
Some Tips for Cracking CUET for BBA Entrance
Some basic yet important points to know are:
- For the last few years, the paper has adhered to the released syllabus and given topics. The pattern of paper doesn’t differ much. It has five sections containing English language, logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, numerical ability, general knowledge, and data interpretation.
- Among all the subjects, most scoring subjects are verbal ability, logical reasoning, and data interpretation. These topics do not consume a lot of time if you are quick to understand the question’s language. Logical reasoning is to check your thinking ability, and there you can grab marks if you don’t panic and think logically.
- Questions of quantitative section and numerical part consume time. But if you have been practicing previous years’ papers and you are good at calculation and numbers, then you can quickly score marks.
- The section of General Knowledge contains questions related to the Indian Economy and market conditions of big companies. Being a future BBA student, you should be well-versed with this. For this, you should adopt the habit of reading newspapers, especially the economics section.
- Adopt a habit of solving previous years’ papers if you are planning to appear for the CUET. It will also help you with time management during the exam. The more you practice the sample papers, the more friendly you get with the question paper and various sections.
- A point to note: Make your strong subject your weapon. It means to focus on the topics you are good at.
- In the interview round, confidence is the primary key to win. There are some basic introduction questions and a few other questions to check management related knowledge. You should know the current market scenario.
- For Christ BBA, the syllabus is common with other exams, but in the interview, sometimes they ask about general knowledge of the Indian economy and banks. Questions related to the businesses and related information have also been asked to the candidates.
Overall, the Christ University BBA Entrance Exam is totally based on the basic subjects mentioned above. The main fact is if your concepts are clear and you are practicing the sample papers, then you can save time while solving the paper. Clearing CUET is not that tough, but yes, you need to have enough knowledge of the topics and a good academic backing to get through Christ BBA admission.