Understanding the CUET syllabus is the first step for every candidate before beginning the preparation. CUET is conducted by Christ University, which is an entrance test for admission in various programmes available.
Christ BBA is a three years course, including the training and research project work. Christ University BBA course provides excellent opportunities to the students who want to be in the business or management world.
Christ University BBA Admission Process
Candidates must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% from any recognized boards (Karnataka, CBSE, IGCSE, NIOS, ICS, IB board) in any stream. The exam is conducted in three sessions concerning their declared date. Qualified Candidates in CUET have to appear for other rounds, including micro presentation, skill assessment, and personal interview. Christ University BBA fees is around 3.90 lakh.
How to Start Your Preparation
1. Read the Syllabus Carefully
To make an effective strategy, the first step is to understand the syllabus. It helps in focussed preparation and helps you prioritize subjects accordingly.
2. Arrange Study Materials
Practicing and studying from the best study materials helps a lot in time management. It gives us an idea about the tricks and shortcuts necessary to learn. With the help of good study materials, you can efficiently attempt all questions without wasting time.
3. Make an Effective Schedule
An effectively planned schedule will help you in studying each section according to the required time. With the help of an organised time table, you can set a daily routine of preparation by being more focused. Make sure you make a daily, weekly and monthly schedule to stay on track!
4. Prepare Study Notes
These notes generally include all important formulae and facts. The summary of topics will help you to memorize important topics and keep them at your fingertips. These will be invaluable during end-moment exam prep.
5. Practice Question Papers of Previous Years
Previous year papers will give you an idea about the pattern and questions so that you can focus more on high weightage topics. Practice will help you in completing the paper within the given 120 minutes.
6. Evaluate Your Learnings using Mock Tests
You can evaluate your learning during preparation by giving mock tests. This will help you evaluate where you stand and which topics require more practice.
7. Do 5 minutes of meditation daily
Tension and worry cause us to forgetfulness and silly mistakes in exams. So, meditation of 5 minutes daily is very important while preparing for any entrance. This will help you have a positive mind-set and be confident enough to attempt the paper without any tension
Now that you know the basics to-dos for preparation, let’s take a look at CUET exam pattern and syllabus.
Christ University Entrance Exam pattern
There are six sections with 120 objective-type (MCQs) questions. The time duration is 120 minutes, with total marks of 120. Each right answer offers one mark and a deduction of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
Section-Wise CUET Syllabus
Section-1 English language (MCQs)
- In CUET, this section consists of all objective types of questions.
- There are a total of 25 questions in this section. Every question has four options. Each question offers one mark for the right answer.
- This section has a weightage of 25 marks.
- You need to increase the reading and understanding capacity of the English language such as vocabulary, comprehension, etc.
- You need to focus on the basic English topics mentioned below:
|Reading Comprehension||Antonyms||Basic grammar|
|Word-Meaning||Tenses||Idioms and Phrases|
Section-2 General Knowledge
- This section consists of 20 objectives (MCQs) category questions, each of which carries one mark each.
- The total marks weightage is 20.
- You have to know the current market scenario and the Indian economy for this section.
- This contains various sub-topics such as
|Indian Polity||Economy||Contemporary Issues|
|Science and Technology||Geography||History|
Section-3 Quantitative and Numerical Aptitude
- This section has a total of 20 questions.
- The total marks weightage is 20.
- The QA section can be quite time-consuming and requires careful calculations.
- Practice previous years sample papers so that you can learn shortcuts and direct formulae that could save time.
- Some important topics are:
|Profit and Loss||Number System|
|Speed, Distance, and Time||Ratio and Proportion|
|Simple and Compound Interest||Average and Alliteration|
|Time and Work|
Section-4 Logical Reasoning
- This section contains 25 questions, all of which are of MCQs type.
- The total marks weightage is 25. Each question carries one mark for the right answer.
- This section is filled with fun, but tricky questions.
- This section is scoring with the main objective being to check one’s thinking ability. Hence, scoring 100% marks is possible.
- Practice is the most important preparation for LR. Use questions available online or any practice book of logical reasoning. Important topics are:
|Data Sufficiency||Non-verbal Reasoning|
|Sitting Arrangement||Order and Ranking|
Section-5 Data Analysis and Interpretation
- This section contains 20 objective questions. Each question has four options.
- Total marks weightage is 20.
- This section is filled with questions related to graphs and charts.
- Candidates find this section easy as fundamental problems are asked.
- Practice previous year papers and basic concepts of percentage to easily solve this section.
|Tabular data||Pie charts|
|Bar graph||Line charts|
CUET has proven to be an excellent opportunity for students to pursue Christ University BBA. Prepare the CUET Syllabus well and clear this exam to secure a bright future in business or management professions.