CUET Application Form is easily available online on the official website of Christ University. The candidates who are willing to take admission in Christ University have to follow the first step, which is filling an online application form. Then further exams and other procedures continue. Christ University declares the admission and CUET dates on its official website.
Christ University BBA Admission and other programmes are through online mode. You need to register on the official website of Christ University and then fill the application form stepwise. After the payment, you will get your application number after some time. The exam is conducted in three sessions.
Qualified candidates of CUET have to appear for other rounds, including micro presentation, skill assessment and personal interview. These rounds occur in two slots according to the given dates. The shortlisted students need to qualify all these to get admission in Christ University BBA and other programmes.
Christ BBA fees is around 3.90 lakhs for three years.
Steps to Fill the CUET Application Form for BBA
The online admission process takes you to the registration of CUET. Before that, you need to follow these steps:
- Check the official website of Christ university and go to application tab or click https://christuniversity.in/apply-online
- First, the candidates have to create a login Id for CUET registration.
- Then get registered with your name, date of birth, phone number and email address.
- Create a password. You will receive a verification code to your phone number or email address.
- After verification, you will easily be able to access the Christ University BBA application form.
2. Application Form Filling
- Read all the given instructions in the guidelines section and eligibility before filling the form.
- To apply for CUET, you need to have a copy of your class X results as well as for class XI or XII (according to availability).
- Fill up all your required details with correct spellings or numbers.
- Scan a passport size photo with signature and paste it on the given section.
- Mark the desired course you are applying for.
- Pay the application fees through debit/credit card or net banking. The application form is accepted only after payment formalities are done.
- CUET 2021 Application Form fees for all courses is Rs. 5000.
4. Form Submission
- After successful fee payment, candidates will get their application number through their registered email id. This application number will help you to get the printout of your form.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of your filled application form well before the exam.
- Candidates need to send that printed form plus mentioned documents by post to Christ University within five working days after the online form submission.
- Printed copy of filled Christ University BBA entrance test application form.
- Copy of paid fee acknowledgment receipt.
- Two passport size and two stamp size photos in a formal outfit with signature/name and application number on the back of all photos are required.
- Printed Copy of 10th, 11th, and 12th mark sheet.
- Photocopy of transfer certificate.
- Photocopy of Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Printed copy of passport and Visa (for international students)
Common mistakes made while filling CUET Application Form
- Do not skip reading instructions: Students usually skip the instructions part, which later increases the chances of mistakes in the application form. Always read the instructions before filling the form.
- Always re-check the form: After filling in all the details, candidates forget to do proofreading of the form and submit it. One mistake can be a significant problem later. Always re-check your form before submitting it.
- Skipping required details: Students usually do this while filling form. It may create a problem later while getting your application number. So, please don’t skip the crucial information that has been asked.
- Missing documents: Students miss attaching required documents sometimes. Every single document asked for is important to apply for CUET. Never fail to send all documents. Otherwise, it could disturb your application process.
- Forget about payment: Sometimes, students forget to pay application fees and think that they have submitted the form. Always pay attention to the step of payment also. Only after payment is your form considered as submitted.
- Wait for the last date to apply: Candidates wait for the last date of application and then end up not applying due to last-minute problems. Never do that. Always keep yourself updated about the application dates. Don’t rely upon the last date as anything can easily go wrong and you would end up not submitting your form.
- Send the form to the wrong address: It is a very common mistake but should not be done because the address of Christ University must be correct to complete your application process.
Candidates make very common mistakes in the CUET Application Form, which create problems later. To avoid these mistakes, you need to carefully read all the steps mentioned above for Christ University BBA admission and fill accurate details as asked for in the application form.