CUCET universities include 18 participating colleges and universities. They conduct their admissions through the entrance test known as the CUCET or the Central University Combined Entrance Test, conducted through the mediation of the Rajasthan central university. The courses offered by these colleges include UG, PG, and PhD courses in Hotel Management, BBA, Mass Communication, B Com, and Law.
The candidates who get qualified through the CUCET can secure admission to any one of its 18 participating CUCET universities. The admission to these affiliated colleges is based on the rank and the marks a candidate has scored in the Central University Combined Entrance Test. The details of these universities are given below along with their codes and number of seats:
|Number of Seats
|Central University of Jammu
|Central University of Odisha
|Central University of Haryana
|Central University of Punjab
|Central University of Kashmir
|Central University of South Bihar
|Central University of Jharkhand
|Central University of Karnataka
|Central University of Rajasthan
|Central University of Kerala
|Central University of Tamil Nadu
|Central University of Gujarat
|Central University of Andhra Pradesh
|Assam University, Silchar
|Mahatma Gandhi University, Bihar
|Bengaluru Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics
|Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
|Khallikote University, Berahampur
Things to Remember about the CUCET Colleges
- Check the details about the participating universities before filling the application form on the official website.
- Select at least 3 CUCET colleges while filling the application form.
- Check the CUCET eligibility criteria of each institute before applying.
- You can apply for more than 3 participating colleges, by paying an extra amount.
How to choose the best
Here are a few tips to keep in mind while choosing between CUCET universities:
- The university to choose depends on the course you are taking up.
- While some universities have good humanities and social sciences departments, others have good science departments.
- Read up on department reviews published by reputed educational organizations and magazines if you find it difficult to come to a conclusion.
- Check the faculty profile of the teachers in the school you are aiming to enter.
- Check what the same department in different colleges has to offer you so that you can find the best among them.
Hope this article gives you an idea about the important information about the participating institutions of the CUCET. Once you crack the exam with a higher rank and good marks, you will be allotted seats to one of the CUCET universities based on the number of seats available and reservation policies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
More Articles on CUCET: