CUET Application Form is the form to be filled to appear for the Christ University BHM Entrance Test, conducted as a part of the admission procedure for the Hotel Management course at Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore. If you have no idea how to do it, this article will help you.
CUET Application Form
Filling the CUET Application Form is the first step of appearing for CUET BHM. The application form can be got from the official website of Christ (Deemed to be University): https://www.christuniversity.in/.The application needs to be filled online.
Steps of Filling the CUET Application Form
Step 1: Going to the portal
Visit the official website of Christ (Deemed to be University)- https://www.christuniversity.in/,and click on the apply online link. You will be taken to the application portal where you will have to fill the CUET Application Form with your details.
Step 2: Registering
The next step is to register as a new applicant. You will have to give basic information like name and contact details like your email address.
Step 3: Verifying email
In this step, you will have to verify the email ID that you had given during the registration process. Just type in the OTP that has been sent to your mail and you are done.
Step 4: Log in
Now you are a newly registered user. Sign in to the portal with your registered email and the password you have created.
Step 5: Course Selection
First of all, you will have to select the course for which you are writing the entrance test, in this case, BHM or Bachelor of Hotel Management. Choose the course from the options.
Step 6: Filling Details
In this step, you have to fill in all the details in the CUET Application Form like your name, date of birth, address, contact details, parents’ details, identification marks, educational qualification, etc.
Step 7: Uploading Documents
After filling in the details, you will have to upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the next step. Specifications of both are as given below:
|Photo (colored or black and white)||10 KB to 200 KB||jpg/ jpeg|
|Signature||4 KB to 30 KB||jpg/ jpeg|
Step 8: Fee payment
After uploading the documents, you can proceed to the payment of the application fee which is 1500 rupees. You can Proceed to make the fee payment via debit card, credit card, or net banking. You can pay it in offline mode too, but make sure you keep the challan of the payment safe.
Step 9: Taking print out
Take a printout of both the CUET Application Form and the fee payment details as you have to send a copy of the same to the university along with a few other documents. Also, take another copy to keep with you for further reference.
Step 10: Sending the Documents
To complete the application process, you have to now send a few documents to the university under the address:
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
- Copy of the filled printed CUET Application Form that is signed by the parent or the guardian of the candidate and the candidate.
- Copy of the online payment details or offline challan.
- Copy of Statement of marks of 10th and 12th standards.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from the school the candidate completed 12th standard (if available).
- Copy of Migration Certificate from the school the candidate completed the 12th standard (if available). There is an exception for students from the state of Karnataka here.
- Candidates who live abroad or are foreign nationals have to submit a copy of their passport and Visa details.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Upload the photograph and the signature only in the prescribed format and file size.
- Make sure to send in all the required documents to the university within a week from the date of application.
- Take an extra printout of the application form and the fee payment details for your future reference.
The successful completion of the CUET Application Form ensures you the opportunity to appear for the Christ University BHM entrance test. Make sure you fill in all the details correctly. You can also check out the article CUET BHM Preparation Strategy.