IPU CET 2021 is finally just a few weeks away! If you are interested in business and management, then Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, popularly known as Indraprastha University or IPU is your choice. The IPU CET or the Indraprastha University Combined Entrance Test is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to professional undergraduate BBA programs offered by the IPU.
You can read all the details about the exam in this article.
IPU CET 2021 Exam Dates
The IPU CET 2021 Exam Dates including that of registrations, exam, result declaration, and commencement of classes are given below. These are just the tentative dates for the exam. Check the University website for any further updates.
|IPU CET 2021 Application Form Starting Date||1st week of March 2021|
|IPU Application Form 2021 Last Date||4th week of March 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2021|
|IPU CET exam date 2021 BBA||4th week of April 2021 to 1st week of May 2021|
|IPU CET Result Declaration||The first week of June 2021|
Explore the IPU CET Preparation Strategy.
IPU CET BBA Eligibility Criteria
For applying for the exam, you must fulfill the IPU CET Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 board examination or equivalent exam.
- Candidates, should not be more than 21 years or less than 18 years.
IPU CET Application Form
You can go to the official IPU website and fill the IPU CET Application Form 2021. The different steps involved are listed below:
1. Registration and Logging In: Visit the UG Admission Portal of the official website of IPU. Fill in details like program group, program name, CET code, and other details like Email ID. After confirming your Email ID, you will be given a username and password using which you can log in to your account, where then you have to fill the IP University Application Form 2021.
2. Filling the IPU CET Form: Provide your personal details like category, family details, bank details, etc., and academic details. Double-check before submitting. Choose the exam centers.
3. Uploading the Documents: Upload all the necessary documents like photographs and signatures according to the given format. Recheck all the details and submit the IP University Form 2021.
4. Payment: Payment can be done using the methods of UPI, Net Banking, or Debit/ Credit Card. Once payment is successful, take a printout of the application form.
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The IPU CET exam pattern is given below:
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Sections||4|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for every right answer-1 mark for every wrong answer|
There are 4 sections in the IPU CET BBA exam. They are:
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Management Aptitude
You can read previous year’s exam analysis by clicking here.
Hope this article was helpful to you in understanding the basic details about the IPU CET 2021. Explore the detailed preparation methods for the exam by clicking here.