NLU Delhi LLB is a five-year integrated course that offers specialization in two streams, which are Bachelor of Legislative Law and Bachelor of Arts making it a BA.LLB course. Admission into National Law University, Delhi is granted via the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) which is held every year around May. NLU Delhi is among the topmost law colleges in India and is an excellent choice for pursuing your Law degree.
NLU Delhi LLB: A Great Choice
National Law University is one of the top universities to pursue law. It was established in 2008 and has since then maintained an incredible reputation and an excellent record. NLUD is a state-level law university and has affiliations with high ranking national and international institutions. It is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
It has a score of 3.59 and accredited with an A grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The university is also affiliated with the Bar Council of India (BCI) which is responsible for prescribing legal regulations that regulate the university’s admissions and the course curriculum. The university has also been ranked 2nd for law among other law universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). It was also ranked 5 for Law by The Week in 2019.
This University aims to:
- Evolve and impart comprehensive legal education and continuing legal education at all levels to achieve excellence.
- To organize advanced studies and promote research in all branches of law
- To promote cultural, legal, and ethical values
- To liaise with institutions of higher education and research in India and abroad
- To promote legal awareness in the community for achieving social and economic justice
- To improve the ability to analyze and present for the benefit of the public
B.A.LL. B (Hons.) is a five-year integrated course. It guarantees its students not only knowledge of various sections of legal studies but also ensures:
- A change in their perception regarding life, society, and more importantly their role in justice and upholding the ideals of the Constitution of India.
- To equip them with the knowledge that will help them to tackle challenges of the emerging global profession or placement in any corporate or law firm.
- That the curriculum is stimulating, participatory, and modern.
- Blend of learning and practical knowledge that will prepare the students for tomorrow with broad perspectives and finer details.
- That they will graduate with the tools and knowledge to become one of the finest lawyers
The university offers its students incredible opportunities by collaborating with national and international universities.
|Amnesty International||China University of Political Science &Law|
|Central University of Kashmir||The UN Refugee Agency|
|Counsel to Secure Justice (CSJ)||Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)|
|Harvard Law School||Regent University|
|University of New Hampshire||Queen’s University|
|Lewis & Clark Law School||Universidad Austral|
|The Urals State Law University||University of Strathclyde|
|SOAS University of London||Universitat Passau|
|Universitas Bergensis||South Ural State University|
|University of Melbourne||University of Johannesburg|
National Law University is located at Dwarka, New Delhi. The university has a huge campus with an incredible infrastructure. The campus is divided into several blocks:
- The Academic Block: This block consists of five floors
- Residence Halls: There are separate halls of residence for girls’ and boys’ hostel of around six floors.
- Administration Block: The administration block is separate and consists of five floors.
- Auditorium: The auditorium is fully air-conditioned and is used for holding conferences and seminars
- The university also has more than 20 research centers. The university provides various other facilities including the Justice T.P.S. Chawla library that has over 40,000 volumes of books and academic journals. The hostels are clean and well-maintained, the campus environment is friendly and inviting and there is high-speed internet and Wi-Fi facility as well.
The placement cell of the university is very efficient and active. The median placement package is valued at around Rs. 15 LPA. Various top notch companies are a part of NLUD‘s placement drive such as:
- J Sagar and Associates
- ICICI Bank
- Bajaj Finance Limited
- S&s Associates
Taking admission into NLU Delhi LLB will provide excellent opportunities for learning and incredible exposure and growth. It is a course that is worth your time and efforts if you are passionate about pursuing law.