NMIMS NPAT B Com Application filling is compulsory for students wishing admissions in the commerce programs available in the different campuses of NMIMS or Narsee Menjee Institute of Management Studies. NMIMS NPAT is the name of the entrance exam for any course including the B Com Honours course. The eligibility of candidates for NMIMS NPAT B Com is the completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks from a recognised board with English as a subject.
The following steps are to be followed by candidates for the successful completion of their NMIMS NPAT B Com Application online:
NMIMS NPAT B Com 2021 Application Process
The application process for the exam can be done through the official website of the NMIMS NPAT. The details of the various steps of the process are given below:
Step 1: Pre – Registration
- Candidates will have to register themselves on the Institute Website prior to applying for the exam.
- Visit the official exam website of NMIMS NPAT.
- The page will contain a brief about the exam, Programs covered, Campuses, Important Dates and How to Apply.
- Under the ‘How to Apply’ Header, the individual steps for application will be displayed
- Click on register, and the registration page will appear.
- The page will contain basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Email and Mobile Number.
- The Name and Date of Birth should be same as in 10th / 12th Certificates.
- Once a candidate clicks ‘submit’, a registration ID and Password will be emailed to the registered email ID.
- The first step of NMIMS NPAT B Com Application is done.
Step 2: NMIMS NPAT B Com Application Form Filling
- Candidates can fill in the application form through the login link available in NMIMS NPAT page of the website.
- The login link will be step 3 in the ‘How to apply’ column.
- The login details will be mailed to the candidate at the time of registration.
- Candidates should fill the basic details like Address and Academic Details.
- They should also enter the 10th standard roll number. So, keep the necessary documents in hand while applying for the exam.
- Candidates are eligible to opt for more than one course. However, the application fee will vary based on the number of courses selected.
- The institute will give three options for selecting the exam centre. The exam centre will be allotted based on availability.
- The exam centre once allotted will not be changed.
- Candidates can also select the institute and location of their choice.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the filled-in data, they can submit the form.
- The second step of NMIMS NPAT B Com Application is done.
Step 3: Uploading Images
- Candidates will be expected to upload their recent photograph.
- The photograph should fulfil the norms determined by the university.
- This should be lesser than 500 kb and be taken in a white or mild coloured background.
- Candidates can complete the application by clicking on submit.
- Candidates are asked to save and print the application form for future reference.
- The third step of NMIMS NPAT B Com Application is done.
Step 4: Paying Application Fee
- In the next step, you will have to pay the fee for the exam.
- The total fee that is payable is Rs. 1800, and the payment can be made through internet banking, credit cards or debit cards.
- The fee payment is facilitated by Indian Bank Gateway, Axis Bank gateway and Bill desk gateway.
- Click on the Make Payment option.
- Choose a payment option.
- Fill in the details required and make payment.
- The fourth step of NMIMS NPAT B Com Application is done.
Things to Remember
- The image that should be uploaded must be of the formal jpg, jpeg, or gif, and the size should not exceed 500 KB.
- The photograph should be taken within the immediate three months.
- After completing the payment, click on the review option.
- Review all the details you have entered in the NMIMS B Com Admission 2021 application form.
- Take a printout and keep it for future reference.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course in a particular school. However, the application fee will change for candidates applying for more than one school.
- The institute will accept only online payment.
Given above are the various steps of filling the NMIMS NPAT B Com Application form. It can be corrected online till the last date of application submission. However, candidates can edit only the details such as Exam date, Exam centre and Inclusion of program. Hope this article was of help to you. Click here to check out the detailed preparation strategy for the exam.