NPAT 2021 B Com is just around the corner! If you are interested in business and commerce, then Delhi University is your choice. The NPAT or the NMIMS Programs After Twelfth is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to professional undergraduate B Com program offered by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. You can read all the details about the NPAT B Com exam in this article.
NPAT 2021 B Com Exam Dates
The NPAT 2021 B Com Exam Dates including that of registrations, exam, result declaration, and commencement of classes are given below. These are just the tentative dates for the exam. Check the University website for any further updates.
|Online Registration Opening||16-Feb-2021|
|Online Registration Closing||17-Jun-2021|
|Release of Admit Card||24-Jun-2021|
|Result Declaration||The second week of July 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||Third week of July 2021|
NPAT 2021 B Com Eligibility Criteria
For applying for NPAT 2021 B Com, you must fulfill the NPAT B Com Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates applying for the NPAT exam must have completed Class 12 or equivalent examination (inclusive of International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in any stream)
NPAT 2021 B Com Application Form
You can go to the official DU or NTA website and fill the NPAT 2021 B Com Application Form. The different steps involved are listed below:
- Registration: The first step is the NMIMS NPAT registration. Go to the main website of NPAT. Click on the “Apply Now” option and create your account. You should give the following information :
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- X/SSC Roll No
You have to verify your account by going through the link that will be sent to your E-mail ID.
- Log In: Go back to the main website and login into your account using your Username and Password. You can find your application form there,
- Fill in the Details: There are three sections in the form; Personal Details, Academic Details, and School Selection. The blanks which have a red asterisk (*) are mandatory details to fill. The following information is to give under the personal details section:
- Profile: Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Photo ID, Aadhar No., Blood Group, Category, Nationality, Disability.
- Correspondent Address
- Contact Information
- How did you get to know about NPAT?
- Upload Documents: Upload your signature and photo by clicking the “upload” button.
- Click “Save and Next”
4) Academic Details: In this section, you are required to give the accurate academic details of the X/SSC i.e class 10th, and XII/HSC i.e class 12th. You have to enter the Board, Percentage, Year of Completion, School Name, State for the 10th-grade details. For the 12th-grade details, you have to enter your Status, Mode, Stream, Board, Year of Completion, School Name. For some courses, it is necessary that you have learned Mathematics and Statistics subjects in the 12th-grade. Click “Save and Next”.
5) School Selection: In this section, you have to select your College preference, Course preference, and Exam city Preference. When you select one or more colleges you will be able to select your course preference. You can select a number of courses depending on the colleges you have chosen. Next, select the exam date, Test Center Preferences 1, and 2.
6) Payment: Finally, proceed to payment to complete the process. The NPAT Application Fee depends on the number of colleges you have chosen. It has to be paid online with Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The fee is refundable.
NPAT 2021 B Com Exam Pattern
The NPAT B Com exam pattern is given below:
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|No. of Sections||3|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every right answerNo negative Marking.|
There are 3 sections in the NPAT B Com exam. They are:
- Quantitative & Numerical ability
- Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Proficiency in the English Language
NPAT 2021 B Com Syllabus
The different topics covered by each of the four sections of the NPAT 2021 B Com syllabus are given below:
|Quantitative & Numerical ability||Number System, Profit and loss, ratio and proportion, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Percentage, Average and Allegation, Functions, Limits and Continuity, Logarithm, Trigonometry, Probability, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Calculus, Complex Numbers, Complex Numbers, Coordinate Geometry|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||Analogy, Series, DirectionsNon-verbal reasoning, Series, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Blood relations, Statement and Inference, Clock, Coding and Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Sitting Arrangement, Puzzles, Inequality, Geography, Economics, History, Politics, Current Affairs, Science, Computers, Books and Authors, Awards and Winners, Sports, Technology, Eminent Personalities, Taglines, Mergers, and Acquisitions, etc.|
|Proficiency in the English Language||Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Para-jumbles, One-word Substitutions, Sentence Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs and Prepositions, Parts of Speech, Analogy.|
For more information on the NPAT B Com exam, click here.
Hope this article was helpful to you in understanding the basic details about the NPAT 2021 B Com. Explore the detailed preparation methods for the exam by clicking here.