Filling the Symbiosis BBA form is the first step to get admission to Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of SET BBA. Make sure to understand the SET BBA entrance test pattern and admission criteria as well.
SET BBA exam is conducted on a national level to screen students for the undergraduate program at Symbiosis International (Deemed University. The exam is conducted online. Candidates often face difficulty in filling the application form. Step by step the process of application is given below.
Symbiosis SET Eligibility
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50% aggregate in their 12th grade from a recognized board.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category must have a minimum of 45% aggregate in the 12th-grade.
- Students who are about to appear for their 12th-grade exam can also apply.
Key Features of SET BBA
|Name of the Exam||Symbiosis Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Duration of the Exam||105 Minutes|
|Total No. of Questions||75|
|Exam Pattern||General English, General Awareness, Analytical & Logical Reasoning and Quantitative|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1,750/-|
Important Dates for SET BBA 2021 (Tentative)
|SET Application Form||Last Week of January 2021|
|Last Date for SET BBA Registration||Second Week of April 2021|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||Last Week of April 2021|
|Admit card Availability||Last week of April 2021|
|SET BBA Exam Date||First Week of May 2021|
|SET BBA Results||Second Week of May 2021|
Symbiosis SET Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||15|
Preferred Web Browsers to Fill SET BBA Form
- Internet Explorer (version 10 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 52 and above)
- Google Chrome (version 58 and above)
Documents Required for Symbiosis BBA Form
- Images: Candidates should upload their latest passport sized photograph in the prescribed format and size.
- Certificates: 10th-grade and 12th-grade mark sheets
Step-by-Step Process Symbiosis BBA Form Filling
- Registration: The first step is registration. Go to the official website of SET and click “Register Here”. Read the instructions given carefully and move to the Registration. Provide basic information like Name, E-mail ID, Phone number, etc. The verification mail will be sent to the given email ID. Complete the verification.
- Login: Go back to the main website and click “login”. Type in your username and password. Your application form will be in your account.
- Fill the Symbiosis BBA Application Form: Fill in the details like Name, Gender, DOB, Contact details, Academic Details, and preferred city.
- Enter your 10th and 12th-grade marks.
- Upload the Photograph
- Save and Continue
- Payment: To complete the application process, you have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1750/-. You can pay through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- Download and print out your admit card which will be issued later.
Common Mistakes You Should Avoid
Candidates often make the following mistakes while filling their Symbiosis BBA Application form. Make of note of it:
- Keep all the documents required ready in the right format and size.
- Do not fill the form in the last minute hurriedly as it might lead to careless mistakes.
- Make sure the information you give matches the one in your 10th and 12th-grade certificates.
- Check the eligibility criteria of the Symbiosis BBA entrance test.
- You don’t need to fill the form in one go. Save the edits as you fill it up.
Following these instructions to fill your Symbiosis BBA form will help you avoid mistakes. Filling the application form should be done carefully. We wish you good luck with the exam.