Christ University was established in 1969 as Christ College. The Christ University was declared as deemed university under section 3 of the UGC Act,1956 by the ministry of HRD of the Government of India in 2008.
The university offers various programs in the field of humanities, social sciences,science, commerce , management,engineering, education and law. Every year university admits students from all states of India and 60 different countries.
The university facilitates top-notch education with the help of its extremely qualified faculties. So if you are planning to invest your career in this university, don’t give it a second chance to think. Let us explore more and get insights of the university and its courses.
About The Course
The Department of Hotel Management was introduced in 1991 in Christ University.
The professional course of Bachelor in Hotel Management at Christ University focuses on imparting the traditional skill-sets required in the field so that the candidate can propel in the market trends.
|Program Name||Bachelor Of Hotel Management (BHM)|
|Streams of BHM||Front Office, Food And Beverage Production, Food And Beverage Service, Housekeeping|
Apart from syllabus, students students are well exposed to market trends at early level of their graduation through:
- Certificate Courses
- Personality Development Classes
- Group Discussions
- Interview Preparations
and many more value added trainings to enhance one’s career.
|Qualification||Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent from (CBSE/ICSE/State boards)|
Candidates appearing in March- May 2020 10+2 can also apply
- Applicants have to visit the official website
- Fill the registration form
- Keep the following documents ready at the time of registration:
|Copy of 10th and 12th marksheets|
|Scanned recent passport size photograph|
- Make the payment. Application registration fees is : 5000 INR which is non refundable
- After the successful transaction you will receive a 9 digit application registration number.
- Make sure you have noted down the username and password for future reference.
Note: Your application process is unsuccessful if you do not receive a 9 digit registration number.
Eligible candidates have to appear in the Entrance test conducted by the university in order to get admission in the BHM programme.
After entrance test selected candidates have to undergo certain further stages of selection which includes
- Skill Assessment: Candidates written, communication and logical skills will be tested
- Micro Presentation: Candidates will be judged on the basis of presentation skills which will be of 90 seconds in duration.
- Personal Interview
The entrance test pattern for the enrollment to Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) is given below
|Data Analysis And Interpretation||20|
Duration Of Exam: 120 Minutes
Marking Scheme: there will be negative marking. Each correct response carries one mark and each wrong response will results to -0.25
- The results of the Entrance Test (ET) will be available on the official website of The Christ deemed to be university.
- The candidates who have cleared the entrance examinations will receive the admission offer letter (E-OFFER).
- Candidates have to download the E-Offer and have to schedule a visit to university in preferred time from available options
- Candidates have to produce all the original marksheets and identity proofs at the time of admission
- After verification candidates will have to pay curriculum fees for the first year in full as without this your admission process will be considered incomplete
Entrance test for BHM will be conducted across India, but further assessments will be conducted in Bengaluru.