IP University B Com is one of the top-ranked business courses in India. With the best of class facilities, highly professional teachers, and top-notch college curriculum, it has always given the best results in academic and co-curricular fields. In this article, you will get to read more about the Indraprastha University B Com Course and whether it is worth it. Admissions to the IPU B Com are done through IPU CET B Com.
IP University B Com Course structure
The Indraprastha University B Com course can be a life-changing course for a student who wants to study B Com at higher education. Indraprastha University belongs among the best universities to study in B Com. An overview of the program is given below:
- The B Com program (Hons) is a research program of 3 years.
- The course is designed to demonstrate the administrative and managerial skills of students in various business sectors.
- This course encourages students to develop a genuine interest in the growing complexities of various sectors such as accounts, industry, finance, investments, and taxation.
- Over the three-year time cycle, the students are educated in state law and company policy, financial decision-making and reporting, marketing and retailing, management and authority, finance and disclosure, portfolio management, and so on.
- The practicality of the learning principles is tested during different projects.
- The Institute harmoniously integrates teaching and practice.
- Various innovative methods are used for learning, such as case studies, web-based learning, role-play studios, seminars, conferences, and questionnaires.
- The Institute has a wealth of human resources and teachers of profound teaching and business expertise.
- Some of the subjects covered by the students during the course of the program are :
|Ethics & Governance||Business Law||Consumer Behavior & Services Marketing||India Socio-Political & Economic and Systems||Entrepreneurship & Business Plan|
|Financial Modeling||Principles of Marketing||Business Communications||Direct and Indirect Taxes||Financial and Cost Accounting|
|Corporate Finance||Financial Statement Analysis||Principles of Management||Microeconomics and Macroeconomics||Organisational Behavior & HRM|
Career Opportunities after IP University B Com Course
After completing the IP University B Com program for three years, IP University gives you the best career prospects. Indraprastha University students are located in some of India’s top companies and earn a huge sum. Some of the top recruiters of the IP University are:
- 99 Acres.com
- Yes Bank
- Future Groups
- Yes Bank
- Make My Trip
- Aditya Birla Group
- Jaypee Groups
- Yes Bank
- Finolex Cables Limited
- JK Tyres
Given below are some of the jobs and their descriptions that the students of IP University B Com can specialise in:
|Relationship Manager||You can either work with an organisation or do freelance work. The key role of the job includes developing relationships with customers, preparing sales reports and connecting with stakeholders and business executives.|
|Customer Support Executive||The job is to provide information about products and services to customers, maintaining records of transactions and interactions and taking note of issues and coming up with a solution.|
|Accountant||The job is to provide financial information to management through research and analysis of accounting data.|
|Corporate Sales Executive||The job is to identify and evaluate business projects. Research is also included.|
|Associate Manager in Banking and Finance||The job includes tracking the financial records of a company and analysing its business performance. Preparation of periodic reports to aid in strategic decisions is also a key aspect of the job.|
Academic Options after B Com
- MBA: If you want to do business or run an organization, then MBA suits well. However, the reputation of the University in which you study will certainly depend on your future. It is a two-year course and is one of the most sought after. Numerous networking opportunities and career opportunities are open to you.
- Masters in Applied Economics: You can also take a Masters in Applied Economics if you are someone who enjoys economics and wants to take it further. This course is all about management and finance economics and specializations.
- Master of Commerce: Most students opt for MCom following the B Com curriculum. It is as if you are doing the systematic research of the core companies in the advanced edition of BCom.
IP University B Com has the best of the faculty for training you in the field of commerce. The University makes sure that you are ready to face the competitive world and can grow effectively. So start preparing for the IPU CET B Com Entrance Exam and secure your future. Explore the detailed preparation methods for the exam by clicking here. All the best!