IPU BA LLB Counselling 2021 is the process that all qualified students of the IPU CET Law have to go through before entering the BA LLB program run by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, more widely known as Indraprastha University or IPU. It is one of the most prestigious law schools in the country. The candidates who are ranked high in the IPU CET Law 2021 and are qualified for admission can apply for participating in the counseling online, through the official website. The key procedures of the counseling process of IPU BA LLB are:
- Choice filling
- Admission fee payment
- Seat allotment
- Document verification
This article will give you a further explanation and directions about the details of the steps involved in the IPU BA LLB Counselling 2021.
IPU BA LLB Counselling 2021 Steps
Step 1: Paying the Counselling Fee
Once the university announces the result of the IPU CET Law, the ranked candidates will be called for a counseling session, before the commencement of classes. The details about the venue of the same are also released at the time. These candidates have to then pay a counseling fee of Rs. 1000 on the university website portal, the steps of which are given below:
- Go to the official website
- Go to Payment of Counselling Participation Fee
- Type in your CET roll number, date of birth, and mobile number
- Now pay the IPU BA LLB Counselling 2021 participation fee through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The candidate would get an admission slip which they have to print out and keep for reference.
Step 2: Choice filling
- After paying the counseling fees, candidates have to register by entering their CET details, personal information, academic and contact details including address, mobile number, and email ID. The form should be printed out since it needs to be submitted during the time of document verification.
- After the registration, candidates have to fill in their choices of college for admission. The printout of the saved preferences should also be kept safe for reference. The seat allocation to BA LLB program in the various affiliated institutes would then take place based on the rank of the candidate.
- Once the seat allotment is confirmed, the candidate has to then pay the course fee on the respective portal. Fee payment can be done through credit/ debit cards or net banking.
Candidates cannot change the program or institute that they are allotted in the first round. However, they can do it in the second round, based on the seat availability in the program and college desired, after paying an additional fee via DD in favor of the Registrar of the IPU.
Step 3: Reporting to Allotted Institutions
The university will release the venue and schedule of the next step of IPU BA LLB Counselling 2021 according to the institution allotted for each student. The number of seats will differ based on the withdrawal of admission by candidates in the first round. Those who paid the counseling fee in the first round need not pay it in the second. Candidates have the option of changing their program or institute in this round. After every step is completed, the students can pay the academic fee and get admission to the respective colleges after successful verification of documents.
Step 4: Document Verification
The following documents have to be submitted for the document verification round of IPU BA LLB Counselling 2021.
- Admission Slip
- Admission Fee Receipt
- Application Fee Printout
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation category certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopies of original documents
Withdrawal of Admission
If a candidate wishes to withdraw his/ her admission after paying the IPU BA LLB Counselling 2021 fee and academic fee, they can do so by going to the official portal of the IP university. The amount will be refunded in 7 working days.
Hope this article gave you all the necessary pointers regarding the IPU BA LLB Counselling 2021 process.
Click here to know more about IPU CET Law preparation strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
More Articles About IPU CET Law: