IPU BA LLB admission is offered through the IPU CET Law, the entrance test for the BA LLB program offered by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, more widely known as Indraprastha University. The IPU CET Law entrance exam tests the knowledge of Legal Aptitude, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English Language and Comprehension. Cracking the exam gets you admitted into the IP University BA LLB course. The primary step of preparing for IPU CET Law is understanding the eligibility and selection criteria. This article will give you an idea of both.
The eligibility criteria of the IPU BA LLB admission is given below:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject
- Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- There is no age limit, subject to notification of Bar Council of India or the Hon‘ble court(s) before the commencement of counselling / admissions
IPU BA LLB Admission Procedure
Given below are the different steps of the admission procedure:
- Filling the Application Form: This is the first step in the admission process. Filling the form will lead you to admission in writing the entrance exam.
- Admit card generation: The admit card of the entrance exam is generated here.
- IPU CET Law exam: You can give the IPU CET Law exam here.
- Counselling Process: Once the results are required, selected candidates are called in for the counseling process, after which, their admission is confirmed.
The cutoff of IPU BA LLB admission is the minimum score that is required to participate in the further rounds of admission. Only those candidates will be able to go through the admission process of IPU CET Law who have either scored equal or more than the issued cut-off. The cut-off of IPU CET Law varies every year. It entirely depends on the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applications and vacant seats.
Hope this article was helpful to you in understanding the eligibility, procedure, and selection criteria of the IPU BA LLB admission. We wish you all the very best!
Click here to read more about the preparation strategy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
More Articles About IPU CET Law: