JIPMAT 2021 is just around the corner! If you are interested in business and management, then IIM Bodh Gaya or IIM Jammu is your choice. The JIPMAT or the Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). You can read all the details about the JIPMAT 2021 in this article.
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Dates
The JIPMAT 2021 Exam Dates including that of registrations, exam, etc. are given below. These are just the tentative dates for JIPMAT 2021. Check the University website for any further updates.
|Online Registration Opening||April 1|
|Online Registration Closing||April 30|
|Release of Admit Card||June 5|
|JIPMAT 2021 Exam||June 20|
JIPMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For applying for JIPMAT, you must fulfil the JIPMAT Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates of General category must have passed class 12 and class 10 with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates of SC/ST category must have passed class 12 and class 10 with at least 55% marks.
JIPMAT 2021 Application Form
You can go to the official NTA website and fill the JIPMAT 2021 Application Form. The different steps involved are listed below:
1. JIPMAT Registration and Logging In:
Fill in details like your Full Name, Email ID, Phone Number, etc. After confirming your Email ID, you will be given a username and password using which you can log in to your account, where then you have to fill the JIPMAT application form.
2. Filling the JIPMAT Application Form:
Provide your personal details like category, family details, bank details, etc., and academic details. Double-check before submitting.
3. Uploading the JIPMAT Documents:
Upload all the necessary documents like photograph, signature, 10th and 12th-grade certificates, category documents, etc., according to the given format. Recheck all the details and submit the JIPMAT form.
4. JIPMAT Application Fee Payment:
Payment can be done using the methods of UPI, Net Banking, or Debit/ Credit Card. Once payment is successful, take a printout of the application form. The JIPMAT Application fee for both men and women in the general and OBC (Non creamy layer) categories is Rs. 2000, and for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs. 1000.
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The JIPMAT 2021 exam pattern is given below:
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Sections||3|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for every right answer-1 mark for every wrong answer|
There are 3 sections in the JIPMAT exam. They are:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
JIPMAT 2021 Syllabus
The different topics covered by each of the four sections of the DU JAT 2021 syllabus are given below:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Arithmetic: Number System, Profit and loss, ratio and proportion, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Percentage, Average and AllegationHigher Maths: Functions, Limits and Continuity, Logarithm, Trigonometry, Probability, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Calculus, Complex Numbers, Complex Numbers, Coordinate Geometry|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Analogy, Series, DirectionsNon-verbal reasoning, Series, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Blood relations, Statement and Inference, Clock, Coding and Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Sitting Arrangement, Puzzles, Inequality,|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Para-jumbles, One-word Substitutions, Sentence Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs and Prepositions, Parts of Speech, Analogy.|
JIPMAT 2021 Preparation
The basic steps of JIPMAT 2021 preparation are given below:
- Understand the Syllabus: Start with reading and understanding the syllabus well. Go through the important sections that questions come from in each of the 3 sections.
- Go through Exam Analysis: Read the JIPMAT Entrance exam analysis of the previous year. It enables you to form an idea of what kind of questions are asked and which topics have more weightage.
- Refer to Previous Years’ Question Paper: One of the most useful pieces of advice is to refer to and practice previous years’ JIPMAT question papers. Check out the difficulty level of each section. Find out the topics from which questions are frequently asked.
- Read the newspaper daily: Make sure to be thorough with the current affairs of the past whole year to excel in this section. Refer to news summaries of each month of the year.
- Do Mock Tests: There are several JIPMAT mock tests available online to boost your preparation. This will let you analyze your overall performance and work on your weaker sections.
Follow these basic JIPMAT 2021 preparation methods, to see a real change in your performance levels.
Hope this article was helpful to you in understanding the basic details about the JIPMAT 2021. Explore the detailed preparation methods for the exam by clicking here.