On this day:
1787: Pennsylvania becomes the second state to ratify the U.S. Constitution
1963: Kenya declared its independence from the UK.
Born on this day:
1881: Harry Warner, Polish/American businessman, co-founded Warner Bros.
1950: Rajinikanth, Indian actor, screenwriter, producer
Gone on this day:
1889: Robert Browning, English poet
More GK & Current Affairs Resources:
- Attempt today’s Daily GK Quiz
- Read today’s Daily Current Affairs Update
- Attempt topicwise General Knowledge Practice Quiz
- Download Monthly Current Affairs Compilations
- Read about this month’s Important Days
- Revise your General Knowledge with Weekly GK Revision Quiz