UGAT 2021 is just around the corner! If you are interested in management, then colleges affiliated with AIMA or the All India Management Association are your choice. The Under Graduate Aptitude Test or UGAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to professional undergraduate programs like BBA, BHM, B.Com, IMBA, and BCA. You can read all the details about the UGAT BBA 2021 in this article.
UGAT 2021 Exam Dates
The UGAT 2021 Exam Dates including that of registrations, exam, result declaration, and commencement of classes are given below. These are just the tentative dates for this year’s UGAT. Check the official website for any further updates.
|UGAT 2021 Registration Opening||13th January 2021|
|UGAT Online Registration Closing||12th June 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||14th June 2021|
|UGAT Exam Date 2021||19th June 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||July 2021|
UGAT 2021 Application Form
You can go to the official website and fill the UGAT Application Form 2021. The different steps involved are listed below:
- Registration: Visit the main website and register with your basic information like Full Name, e-mail ID, phone number, etc. Username and password will be provided.
- Log In: Login using your username and password and go to the application form.
- Fill in your details: You need to fill out your application form providing basic details like personal information, academic records, etc.
- Upload Documents: Upload all the required scanned documents in the given format and size.
- Payment: After filling in the details and uploading the necessary document, proceed towards payment. You can choose online/offline payment. Online payment can be done through credit card, debit card, or net-banking. If offline, make payment through DD. All the applicants must pay Rs. 650/- for the application.
- Review your Application: You can view your application last time.
- Check your application status.
- Download the admit card when issued.
UGAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The AIMA UGAT 2021 exam pattern is given below:
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|No. of Sections||4|
|No. of Questions||130|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every right answer|
There are 4 sections in the UGAT Exam. They are:
- English language
- Numerical and data analysis
- Reasoning and intelligence
- General knowledge
UGAT 2021 Syllabus
The different topics covered by each of the four sections of the UGAT 2021 syllabus are given below:
|Numerical and data analysis||Number System, Profit and loss, ratio and proportion, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Percentage, Average and Allegation, Functions, Limits and Continuity, Logarithm, Trigonometry, Probability, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Calculus, Complex Numbers, Complex Numbers, Coordinate Geometry|
|Reasoning and intelligence||Analogy, Series, DirectionsNon-verbal reasoning, Series, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Blood relations, Statement and Inference, Clock, Coding and Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Sitting Arrangement, Puzzles, Inequality.|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Para-jumbles, One-word Substitutions, Sentence Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs and Prepositions, Parts of Speech, Analogy.|
|General knowledge||Geography, Economics, History, Politics, Current Affairs, Science, Computers, Books and Authors, Awards and Winners, Sports, Technology, Eminent Personalities, Taglines, Mergers, and Acquisitions, etc|
For more information on the UGAT best books, click here.
Hope this article was helpful to you in understanding the basic details about the UGAT 2021. Explore the detailed preparation methods for the exam by clicking here.