UGAT Form Filling is one of the first most important steps towards your admission into a good UGAT college. The All India Management Association conducts AIMA UGAT every year to screen candidates for the undergraduate programs like BBA, BHM, B.Com, IMBA, and BCA. Candidates are often found making mistakes while filling the UGAT Form which must be avoided. We will help with the application process and make sure you have no corrections left to do in the form.
AIMA UGAT Exam follows a different exam pattern for the BHM course compared to the rest of the courses offered. UGAT is the gateway for all the students wishing to get into a good college to do their undergraduate in BBA, BHM, B.Com, IMBA, and BCA.
AIMA UGAT Eligibility
- Students who have passed their 10th and 12th-grade with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for the UGAT exam.
- No specific age limit is mentioned. However, some colleges require their candidates to be below 70 years of age.
Essential Documents for UGAT Form
- A valid e-mail ID
- Photograph: Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in n .jpg or .jpeg format. The size of the file should be less than 50 kb
- Signature: Put your signature on a blank paper using a blue/black pen and scan it. The format of the file should also be .jpg or .jpeg. Size should not be more than 50kb.
- Bank Information: If you’re paying online make sure you have all the details ready.
How To Apply for AIMA UGAT
A brief step-by-step process of filling the UGAT form is given below:
- Registration: Visit the main website of AIMA UGAT and register with your basic information like Full Name, e-mail ID, phone number, etc. Username and password will be provided.
- Log In: Login using your username and password and go to the application form.
- Fill in your details: You need to fill out your application form providing basic details like personal information, academic records, etc.
- Upload Documents: Upload all the required scanned documents in the given format and size.
- Payment: After filling in the details and uploading the necessary document, proceed towards payment. You can choose online/offline payment. Online payment can be done through credit card, debit card, or net banking. If offline, make payment through DD. All the applicants must pay Rs. 650/- for the application.
- Review your Application: You can view your application last time.
- Check your application status.
- Download the admit card when issued.
During this process, you also have to select your choice of UGAT top colleges. Click on the link to get to know the whole list on Eazyprep!
Common Mistakes in UGAT Form Filling
Applicants often make mistakes in filling their UGAT application form properly. Go through the following points to avoid such mistakes.
- Make sure the personal details you have given like your full name and date of birth matches the one in your 10th and 12th-grade certificate.
- You need to be extra careful while filling in your details. Once submitted it cannot be changed.
- While registering on the website, note down the username and password so that you don’t lose or forget it.
- Choose your preferred two exam centers carefully.
- There will be blanks to fill in 5 colleges in the order of your preference. Make sure you have done your research and decided on it beforehand. They will provide codes for each college which you have to fill accordingly. Do not make mistakes while typing the corresponding code.
- You can save the progress by clicking the “save” button as you fill in the form. You can make necessary changes any time you log in before submitting the application.
- Keep the required documents scanned and ready in the right format and size.
- Recheck all the information and the documents uploaded before proceeding to the payment.
- All the necessary information will be issued on the main website. Keep a track of the website all the time.
- Take out the print out of the application form for future use.
- The Admit Card will be issued shortly. Make sure you keep the print it out and file it safely. Without it, you won’t be allowed to appear for the examination.
The UGAT Form filling is an important step and it is necessary to do it meticulously. All the AIMA UGAT aspirants are advised to go through all of these points again to avoid causing mistakes in the application for. Make sure you do it right.