Christ University BBA Admission 2021 is just around the corner! If you are interested in business and management, then Christ (Deemed to be University) is your choice. The CUET or the Christ University Entrance Test is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to a professional BBA undergraduate program offered by Christ University. You can read all the details about the Christ BBA Admission 2021 in this article.
Christ University BBA Admission 2021 Exam Dates
The Christ UniversityAdmission 2021 BBA Exam Dates including that of registrations, exam, result declaration, and commencement of classes are given below. These are just the tentative dates for CUET 2021. Check the University website for any further updates.
|CUET 2021 Registration Commencement||December 8, 2020|
|Christ University BBA Form Last Date||March 10, 2021|
|Christ University 2021 Admit Card||March 18, 2021|
|Christ University BBA Entrance Exam Date||March 21, 2021|
|Christ University BBA 2021 Result Declaration||To be announced|
Christ University BBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For applying for CUET 2021, you must fulfill the Christ BBA Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% from any recognized boards (Karnataka, CBSE, IGCSE, NIOS, ICS, IB board) in any stream. Candidates going to pass 12th in March of the year of examination can also apply with their mark sheets of 10th and 11th.
Christ University BBA Application Form 2021
You can go to the official Christ University website and fill the Christ University BBA Application Form 2021. The different steps involved are listed below:
1. Registration and Logging In: Visit the UG Admission Portal of the official website of Christ University. Fill in details like your Full Name, Date of birth, Email ID, Phone Number, etc. After confirming your Email ID and phone number, you will be given a username and password using which you can log in to your account, where then you have to fill the CUET BBA Application Form 2021.
2. Filling the CUET 2021 BBA Application Form: Provide your personal details like category, family details, bank details, etc., and academic details. Double-check before submitting.
3. Uploading the Documents: Upload all the necessary documents like photographs, signature, 10th and 12th-grade certificates, etc., according to the given format. Recheck all the details and submit the Christ University BBA Form 2021.
4. Payment: Payment can be done using the methods of UPI, Net Banking, or Debit/ Credit Card. Once payment is successful, take a printout of the application form.
Christ University BBA 2021 Exam Pattern
The Christ BBA exam pattern is given below:
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|No. of Sections||5|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for every right answer-0.25 mark for every wrong answer|
The 5 sections in the Christ University BBA 2021 exam along with the number of questions that come from them are given below:
- General Knowledge : 25 questions
- English Language : 30 questions
- Data Interpretation : 20 questions
- Reasoning : 20 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude : 25 questions
Syllabus for CUET 2021
The Christ University BBA Entrance Exam Syllabus is given below:
|General Knowledge||Geography, Economics, History, Politics, Current Affairs, Science, Computers, Books and Authors, Awards and Winners, Sports, Technology, Eminent Personalities, Taglines, Mergers, and Acquisitions, etc|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Para-jumbles, One-word Substitutions, Sentence Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs and Prepositions, Parts of Speech, Analogy.|
|Data Interpretation||Tabular data, Bar graph, Pie charts, Line charts|
|Reasoning||Analogy, Series, DirectionsNon-verbal reasoning, Series, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Blood relations, Statement and Inference, Clock, Coding and Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Sitting Arrangement, Puzzles, Inequality.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Arithmetic: Number System, Profit and loss, ratio and proportion, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Percentage, Average and AllegationHigher Maths: Functions, Limits, and Continuity, Logarithm, Trigonometry, Probability, Permutation, and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Calculus, Complex Numbers, Complex Numbers, Coordinate Geometry|
For more information on the Christ University BBA 2021 syllabus, click here.
Hope this article was helpful to you in understanding the basic details about the Christ University BBA Admission 2021. Explore the detailed preparation methods for the exam by clicking here.