Filling out an IPMAT Application form can be confusing for many candidates and could end up making mistakes. Reading this would help you fill out the form correctly.
IIM Indore conducts IPMAT Exam every year to select students for the Integrated Program in Management or IPM. IIM IPM course duration is 5 years where students can pursue dual degrees i.e BBA as well as an MBA. In the first 3 years, students will cover the BBA course curriculum and in the last 2 years, they will study the advanced syllabus of MBA. Students have the option to discontinue their course after completing 3 years and get the BBA degree certificate.
This IIM Indore Integrated course is the perfect opportunity for students to follow their dreams of having a career in the corporate world. The selection criteria of IIM Indore IPM is based on their performance in the IPMAT exam, Writing Ability Test (WAT), Personal Interview (PI), and their academic records.
Eligibility Criteria for IPM IIM Indore
- General and NC-OBC Category: Candidates belonging to this category, below 20 years of age, should have passed their 10th and 12th grade with 60% aggregate marks.
- SC/ST/PwD Category: Candidates should be below 20 years old and must have passed their 10th and 12th-grade examination with 55% marks.
The IPMAT application fee for the General and NC-OBC category candidates is Rs. 4,130 and for SC/ST/PwD category it is Rs. 2,065/-.
|Category||Eligibility||Age Limit||Application Fee|
|General/ NC-OBC||10th and 12th-grade qualification with 60% marks||Maximum 20 years||Rs. 4,130/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||10th and 12th-grade qualification with 55% marks||Maximum 20 years||Rs. 2,065|
Recommended Browser to Fill IPMAT Application Form
- Internet Explorer (version 10 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 52 and above)
- Google Chrome (version 58 and above
Required Documents for the IPMAT Application Form
The following are the important documents you would need while filling the application form:
- Scanned copy of passport size photo (JPEG or JPG format)
- Scanned copy of the signature
- EWS/ NC-OBC/ ST/ST/ PwD certificates in the prescribed format.
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving license, or Voter ID)
- 10th-grade mark sheet.
How to fill the IPMAT Application Form
- Go to the main website of IIM Indore.
- The first step is registration to get User ID and Password
- Fill in your basic information like Full Name, Gender, Category, DOB, Email Address, Contact Number, etc.
- The username and password will be sent to your registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Login using your Username and Password
- You can then access your IPMAT Application Form.
3. Personal Details
- Start filling your application form with personal details like Parents Names, Address, etc.
- Upload the documents like the scanned image of your photo and signature, Category Certificate and ID proofs.
- Click “Submit”
4. Academic Details
- Fill in your standard X/ SSC/ Equivalent exam details.
- Upload your 10th-grade mark sheet.
- If you have completed your 12th grade while applying fill in the necessary details.
5. City Preference
- In this section, you need to give your City Preference for the exam center and interview.
- The center will be allotted based on availability.
- The final step of the application process is payment.
- Pay the necessary amount based on your category. It is Rs. 4,130 for the general category and NC-OBC category and Rs. 2,065/- for SC/ST/PwD category.
- Make sure to verify the details before submission.
Common Mistakes in IPMAT Application Form
- Make sure the details you provide in the application form matches the one given during registration.
- Details like Full Name and Date of Birth should be similar to the one in your 10th and 12th-grade certificate.
- Do not rush through the application form. Start filling it early and not at the last date of submission.
- Submitting the form early would also benefit you in getting the center of your preference for the exam as well as the interview.
- Changes can be made in the application form on the date announced on the main website.
- Keep the documents ready, scanned, and edited to the right size and format before filling out the application form.
These pointers can help you fill out your IPMAT Application form correctly without making any error. It is important that you fill the form meticulously. IIM Indore is one of the dream colleges for many students. We wish you good luck.