Narsee Monjee BBA Admission 2021 is almost! If you are interested in business and management, then the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is your choice. The NMIMS NPAT or NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to a professional BBA undergraduate program offered by NMIMS. You can read all the details about the Narsee Monjee BBA Admission 2021 in this article.
Narsee Monjee BBA Admission 2021: Exam Dates
The NMIMS NPTA BBA 2021 Exam Dates including registrations, exam, result declaration, and commencement of classes are given below. These are just the tentative dates for NPAT BBA 2021. Check the University website for any further updates.
|NMIMS NPAT Registration Commencement||February 16, 2021|
|NMIMS NPAT BBA Form Last Date||June 17, 2021|
|NMIMS NPAT 2021 Call Letters||June 24, 2021|
|Narsee MonjeeBBA Entrance Exam 2021||June 27, 2021July 2, 2021July 4, 2021|
|NMIMS NPAT 2021 result declaration||The second week of July 2021|
|Counseling process begins||The third week of July 2021|
Narsee Monjee BBA Admission 2021: Eligibility Criteria
For applying for NMIMS BBA Admission 2021, you must fulfill the NMIMS BBA Eligibility criteria:
- The Candidate for the NMIMS BBA entrance exam must have passed a 10+2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate / & D.P. Awarded candidates are not eligible) in any stream from a recognized Board at the first attempt.
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination for being eligible to B.Com. (Hons.) program & 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to B.B.A. & B.Sc. (Finance) Program.
- Candidate’s passing in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam is compulsory for being eligible to B.B.A / B.Com (Hons) / B.Sc (Finance).
- Candidates can attempt twice on both the exam dates. The best of the two scores would be considered.
Narsee Monjee BBA Admission 2021: Exam Pattern
The NPAT 2021 exam pattern is given below:
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|No. of Sections||3|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for every right answerNo negative marking.|
The 3 sections in the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2021 exam are given below:
- Proficiency in English Language
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & General Intelligence
Syllabus for NMIMS NPAT 2021
The NPAT Syllabus for BBA 2021 is given below:
|Proficiency in English Language||Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Para-jumbles, One-word Substitutions, Sentence Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs and Prepositions, Parts of Speech, Analogy.|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||Number System, Profit and loss, ratio and proportion, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Percentage, Average and Allegation, Functions, Limits, and Continuity, Logarithm, Trigonometry, Probability, Permutation, and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Calculus, Complex Numbers, Complex Numbers, Coordinate Geometry.|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||Analogy, Series, DirectionsNon-verbal reasoning, Series, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Blood relations, Statement and Inference, Clock, Coding and Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Sitting Arrangement, Puzzles, Inequality.|
For more information on the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2021 syllabus, click here.
Hope this article was helpful to you in understanding the basic details about the Narsee Monjee BBA Admission 2021. Explore the detailed preparation methods for the exam by clicking here.