Filling out the NPAT application form is the first step towards admission at Narsee Monjee Deemed to be University. The institution offers several courses in the field of Engineering, Non-Engineering, and Design courses.
NPAT or the NMIMS Programs after 12th exam screens students for programs like B.Pharm. + MBA (Pharma Tech.), BBA, B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts, BBA – Branding & Advertising.
NPAT Application form filling can be confusing to many candidates and end up making mistakes in it. We are going to help you fill out the NPAT online form step by step.
- Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th grades with a 50% mark.
- Students who are in the final year and yet to appear for their final exam of 12th grade can also apply.
NMIMS NPAT Important Dates for 2022 (Tentative)
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application for BBA/ Bcom||3rd Week of February 2022|
|Last date of Application Submission||3rd Week of June 2022|
|Last Date for Application Correction||4th Week of June 2022|
|Admit Card Issue||4th Week of June 2022|
|NMIMS NPAT Exam||4th Week of June 2022|
|Result Declaration||3rd Week of July 2022|
|Counseling||Last week of July 2022|
Preferred Web Browsers to Fill NPAT Application Form
- Internet Explorer (version 10 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 52 and above)
- Google Chrome (version 58 and above
Required Documents for NPAT Form
The following documents have to be kept ready in the prescribed format and size for the application:
- Scanned copy of your recent Passport Size Photo
- Scanned copy of your signature
NPAT Application Form Filling: Step by Step Process
Given below is the step by step process of how you should fill out your NPAT
- Registration: The first step is the NMIMS NPAT registration. Go to the main website of NPAT. Click on the “Apply Now” option and create your account. You should give the following information :
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- X/SSC Roll No
You have to verify your account by going through the link that will be sent to your E-mail ID.
- Log In: Go back to the main website and login into your account using your Username and Password. You can find your application form in there.
- Fill in the Details: There are three sections in the form; Personal Details, Academic Details, and School Selection. The blanks which have a red asterisk (*) are mandatory details to fill. The following information is to give under the personal details section:
- Profile: Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Photo ID, Aadhar No., Blood Group, Category, Nationality, Disability.
- Correspondent Address
- Contact Information
- How did you get to know about NPAT?
- Upload Documents: Upload your signature and photo by clicking the “upload” button.
- Click “Save and Next”
4) Academic Details: In this section, you are required to give the accurate academic details of the X/SSC i.e class 10th and XII/HSC i.e class 12th. You have to enter the Board, Percentage, Year of Completion, School Name, State for the 10th-grade details.
For the 12th-grade details, you have to enter your Status, Mode, Stream, Board, Year of Completion, School Name. For some courses, it is necessary that you have learned Mathematics and Statistics subjects in the 12th-grade.
Click “Save and Next”.
5) School Selection: In this section, you have to select your College preference, Course preference, and Exam city Preference. When you select one or more colleges you will be able to select your course preference.
You can select a number of courses depending on the colleges you have chosen.
Next, select the exam date, Test Center Preference 1, and 2.
6) Payment: Finally, proceed to payment to complete the process. The NPAT Application Fee depends on the number of colleges you have chosen. It has to be paid online with Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The fee is refundable.
NPAT Application Fee
The application fee depends on the number of schools chosen, as shown in the table below:
|No. of Schools Chosen||Fee|
Fill out your NPAT Application Form meticulously without making careless mistakes. You need to make sure the details like personal information matches the one in your 10th and 12th-grade certificate. Do it slowly and do not keep the application form to be filled on the last day because you will end up making errors. We wish you good luck with the exam. Take a look at the NPAT preparation strategy now!