NMIMS BBA is one of those courses that are always in great demand. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducts NPAT or NMIMS Programs After Twelfth exam every year to select students for the undergraduate programs lie BBA, B.com, B.Sc (Eco) and B. Sc. (Fin.).
NMIMS BBA Admission is based on the NPAT score of the candidates. Based on the NMIMS NPAT result, candidates will be called for counseling and campuses will be allotted.
NPAT BBA is conducted to take admission to 6 campuses across India; Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, and Dhule (upcoming).
NPAT BBA Eligibility
Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their 10th as well as 12th-grade.
NMIMS BBA Course Structure
The duration of the undergraduate course BBA is 3 years. Each year is divided into 2 semesters. Therefore, there are a total of 6 semesters in the course. The following is the detailed NMIMS BBA course structure:
Topics covered in the First Semester
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Quantitative Techniques – I
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Economics (Micro)
- India Socio-Political Economics System & Current Affairs
- Essentials of Information Technology
Topics covered in the Second Semester
- Cost Accounting
- Quantitative Techniques – II
- Business Mathematics – II
- Environmental Management & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Principles of Marketing
- Effective Communications
- Economics (Macro)
Topics covered in the Third Semester
- Banking & Insurance
- Direct Tax & Indirect Tax
- Human Resource Management
- Indian Economics in Global Scenario
- Operations Research
- Consumer Behavior & Services Marketing
Topics covered in the Fourth Semester
- Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting
- Business Law
- Business Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management
Topics covered in the Fifth Semester
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Financial Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Finance Electives
- Marketing Electives
Topics covered in the Sixth Semester
- International Business & Exim
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Finance Electives
- Direct and Digital Marketing
- Advertising & Brand Management
- International Marketing & Business Simulations
NPAT BBA Top Colleges Affiliated to NMIMS
NMIMS BBA course is offered by several campuses affiliated to the NMIMS Deemed to be University:
|Name of the Institute||Campus Location|
|SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management||Navi Mumbai|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Branding and Advertising||Mumbai|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||Dhule|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||Bangalore|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||Indore|
NMIMS BBA Fee Structure
Narsee Monjee BBA fee depends on the campus you have chosen. The fee for the first year at various campuses are given below:
|Campus Location||First Year Fee|
|Bangalore||Rs. 2,76, 500/-|
|Indore||Rs. 2, 51,500/-|
|Navi Mumbai||Rs. 2,76, 500/-|
NMIMS Campus Facilities
- NMIMS has been ranked among one of the top b-schools in India with centers at Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Dhule, Chandigarh, Indore, Navi Mumbai.
- Students are provided hostel/dining facilities by the campus. There are two hostels and four rented residential accommodations. Students are allotted rooms on a first come first serve basis.
- There are gym and sports facilities at the hostel.
- Learning center with more than 10,000 books, journals, and reference materials available with Wi-Fi and other resources.
- There is a 24*7 electric supply.
- ATM, Pharmacy, Emergency Health Care facilities, Auditorium, Conference halls, Private cabins are some other facilities provided at the campus.
Placements and Career Opportunities at NMIMS
- Students are prepared well for the job placements after the course. Placement activities like mock interviews, quizzes, seminars, and personality development sessions are conducted.
- Students are also taken on Industrial Visits to experience and gain a better understanding of the field.
- Such activities help students to perform well in their placement interviews.
- Top recruiters who visit the campus for placements include Amway, Pepsico, Future group, Mahindra, Shell, Reliance, ABG, etc.
Understanding and analyzing an institute before embarking upon a new journey is necessary. NMIMS BBA is a course that offers several opportunities for your future. Ready for preparation now? Take a look at NPAT preparation strategy and exam analysis now!