IIM Rohtak IPM or Integrated Program in Management is a course that is designed for the students to pursue Management studies after their 12th grade. IIM Rohtak has been ranked among the top 5 IIMs and offers graduate fellowships, and executive programs in the management field.
- Qualification: Students belonging to the General/NC-OBS category should have a minimum of 60% in their 10th and 12th=grade. ST/SC/PwD students should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in their 10th and 12th-grade.
- Age: Maximum 20 years old.
IIM Rohtak IPM Fee
|First Year||Rs. 4,51,000/-|
|Second Year||Rs. 4,51,000/-|
|Third Year||Rs. 4,51,000/-|
|Fourth Year||Rs. 7,60,000/-|
|Fifth Year||Rs. 7,60,000/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 28,73,000/-|
IPM IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria
- IPMAT Rohtak: This aptitude test is one of the important aspects of admission at IIM Rohtak. The IPMAT exam includes two sections; the MCQ section and WAT. There are 60 questions from Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability in the MCQ section.
- In the IPM WAT, entrants are required to write two 250 word essays in 30 minutes.
- Past Academics: Your admission also depends on your past academic record as well.
- Personal Interview: Interview is the final stage of assessment of the selection procedure.
IIM ROHTAK IPM Course Highlights
- Dual Degree: IPM IIM Rohtak is a 5-year-long course where at the end of the course the students would be awarded Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- The course is divided into 15 terms with 3 terms in an academic year of 3 months duration.
- IPM Rohtak Course Curriculum: In the first 3 years of the course, students will cover the foundation topics like Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Law, Language, Media, and Journalism, etc.
The last 2 years follow the PGP course curriculum where complex business topics are tackled.
- Internship Opportunity: At the end of the 3rd year, students will undertake an internship where they will get to acquire hands-on experience in the business world.
- Students can choose to discontinue after 3 years and still receive their BBA degree if they want to, for example, wish to pursue their MBA abroad.
|Name of the Course||Integrated Program in Management|
|Course Fee||Rs. 28,73,000/-|
|Admission Mode||IPMAT Entrance Exam, WAT, Past Academics, and Personal Interview|
|Eligibility Criteria||Gen/ NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% marks in 10th and 12th-grade|
PwD/SC/ST: Minimum 55% marks in 10th and 12th grade.
|Course Specialty||Dual Degree (BBA+MBA)|
|Total Seats Available||150|
IIM Rohtak Institute and Campus Facilities
- IIM Rohtak was established in 2009
- It is an Institute of National Importance.
- Rankings: Despite the recent establishment, IIM Rohtak has been ranked among the top 5 IIMs for research and among the top 21 overall for management (NIRF 2020). It was also ranked at 11th spot in Outlook-ICARE India MBA ranking 2020.
- Faculty: IIM Rohtak has around 29 full-time and 24 visiting faculty members. Many of the visiting faculty members are from well-established foreign universities.
- International Collaborations: IIM R has international collaborations with California State University, Kelley School of Business- Indiana University in the USA, and Singapore Management University in Singapore. It is also a member of the Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Campus: IIM Rohtak’s 200+ acres campus is located near Delhi NCR. It serves several facilities for students and faculty to boost their performance.
- Basic Facilities: There are different administrative blocks, lecture rooms, libraries, computer centers, board rooms, seminar halls.
- Library: The library provides a wide range collection of books based on business and management. Books on other subjects, encyclopedias, reports, journals, magazines, newspapers are also available. Digital resources are also provided. E-mail servers, online learning systems, and intranet portal are also maintained by the institute. The seminar hall can accommodate up to 1000 people.
- Clubs and Committees: IIM Rohtak has 13 committees and 10 clubs in total to carry out academic as well as non-academic activities. FI Club -Finance & Investment, Humane-R Club, Marque Club, Supply Chain & Operations Management Club, Strategy & Consulting Club, explore Club – film and photography, Social Development Projects Cell, and Voice Club.
- Placement: There is a placement committee to carry outplacement activities
IIM Rohtak IPM is one of the best management courses in the country. The infrastructure and the facilities offered by IIM Rohtak aid the students to improve themselves and provides a promising future.