IPU CET BBA exam is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. This university comprises both morning and evening college. There are 20-morning colleges and 18-evening colleges for GGSIPU CET BBA. The admission process in these colleges includes the IPU CET BBA entrance exam which is followed by a counselling session. But many aspiring students are still unaware of the counselling process that is conducted for the IPU CET BBA admissions.
With this article, we have provided the complete guide which can help aspiring students to know better about this counselling session and the procedure of the session.
What is IPU CET BBA Counselling?
Counselling is a part of the GGSIPU CET BBA admission process. Initially, an aspiring student needs to give the IPU CET BBA entrance exam. After which the GGSIPU declares the results in the form of cut-off. Students aspiring for the BBA course at Indraprastha University need to clear the IPU CET BBA cut-off list.
When a candidate passes the entrance round, the next step is the counselling session. This counselling session is conducted in three rounds which a candidate needs to clear to get admission to the IPU BBA course.
What Constitutes the Three Rounds of IPU Counselling?
|Stages of Counselling||Description|
|Requirements before Round 1||1. Candidates clearing the cut-off are required to register for the counselling rounds within a stipulated time duration. |
2. The documents of the reserved category candidates will be verified by the university during a time duration.
|Round 1||1. The first step to Round 1 is ‘Choice Filling’.|
2. Within a stipulated time duration, a candidate needs to fill the choice of colleges.
3. After the completion of the period, GGSIPU will declare the result of Round 1.
4. With this result, a stipulated period will be given to candidates to withdraw the admission, else the allotment will freeze.
|Round 2||1. The first step to Round 2 is Registration for the second round within the stipulated period. |
2. After the completion of the registration period, IPU will start the time duration for filling choice of colleges.
3. Within that stipulated time duration, a candidate needs to fill the choice of colleges.
4. After the completion of the period, GGSIPU will declare the result of Round 2.
5. With this result, a stipulated period will be given to candidates to withdraw the admission, else the allotment will freeze.
|Round 3||1. After the allotment result, the third round of IPU counselling starts for the candidates. |
2. During this 3rd round, a stipulated period will be given to the candidates to change the choices that are filled in Round 2.
3. After the completion of the period, GGSIPU will declare the result of Round 3.
4. With this result, a stipulated period will be given to candidates to pay the fee.
|Requirement after Counselling Rounds||1. Now, a final result will be declared for IPU CET BBA admission. |
2. This sliding round will provide the final allotment of college to every candidate.
3. All the selected students are needed to report to their respective allotted college.
IPU CET BBA Counselling Procedure
Step 1: A candidate is required to register for the counselling round by filling in the requisite details in the form. With the form, a candidate needs to pay an amount of INR 1000.
Step 2: After the registration period, the concerned university will declare the date sheet. This date sheet is a schedule for the first round of counselling. The date sheet will constitute venue, list of qualified candidates, and institutes list that are participating with their respective program.
Step 3: A candidate should carry the following documents for the first round of counselling:
1. Registration slip
2. Admit card of IPU CET BBA
3. Marksheet of Class 10th and Class 12th (attested by self or gazette officer)
4. Evident certificate in case of distance learning
5. Character or conduct certificate by the institution
6. If the result is awaited, then the undertaking for the same should be carried.
Step 4: Every qualified candidate will be called by the university as per the rank of the student. The seats will then be allotted as per the availability.
Step 5: The admission slip will be given to the selected candidate by the admission officer.
Step 6: On the spot payment of fees is necessary for every student who got admission to IPU BBA.
1. All the selected candidates have to attend the counselling session; else the allotted seat will be forfeited.
2. No student is allowed to change the institution which has been allotted after the first round of counselling. In case, a student wishes to change the same, he/she need to submit INR 5000 to attend the second round of counselling.
How to Get the Desired College?
This is the most important that every aspiring candidate ask while taking admission to IPU. IPU CET BBA exam has tough competition at every level. But, the performance at the entry-level will matter the most in the IPU CET BBA exam. An aspiring candidate should score high and must get a high rank in the IPU CET BBA result, to get to the desired college. It is important to fill the choice of college accurately. Therefore, choose wisely while filling the choice.
The admission process of IPU CET BBA is a little bit lengthy and confusing but the counselling session is most important in this respect. The counselling session will help the students to gain the desired college. IPU CET BBA is a good option for any student aspiring to do a BBA course.